Our paddleboard self-launch sessions offer up to 16 people the chance to use their own paddleboards, or inflatable kayaks*, on our activity pool.
These sessions are not supervised.
These self-launch paddleboarding sessions are for you if:
you are an experienced paddleboarder
you are water confident
you have your own paddleboard/inflatable kayak* and buoyancy aid
children aged 13+ can participate in the summer months, accompanied by an adult on another paddleboard.
Over 18’s only from 25 September 2022 through to April 2023
*Inflatable kayaks are permitted; they must be open and not covered in.
Time table coming soon
Prices & Booking
£15.00 per session
Campers’ discounted rate: £10.00 per session
Sessions can also be booked in person at the campsite office. Multiple sessions can be booked for your stay; a maximum of 2 sessions per day.
Payment is taken at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
It is important that you read and understand our terms and conditions (below) prior to booking.
You will need to check in at the warden’s office 30 minutes before the start time of your session to complete a declaration form and have a short health and safety briefing.
Please ensure that you have your swimwear on under your clothes; there is no private changing area at the side of the water.
Terms & Conditions
- Maximum of 16 persons per session.
- Your own paddleboard must be used.
- The inflatable bouncer is NOT to be used at any time during this session.
- A buoyancy aid must be worn at all times when in the water.
- Wetsuits are optional.
- One person per paddleboard; each person must use their own individual paddleboard.
- Sessions must be booked and paid for in advance.
- Sessions are non-refundable and cannot be moved to another date.
- This is an outdoor venue; please be prepared for changeable weather.
- A disclaimer form must be signed before you access the water on your session.
- Only persons booked on may enter the water.
- Tags will be issued and must be attached to the paddleboard, buoyancy aid and wrist.