Find your zen on the water with our paddleboard yoga classes. Balance poses on a floating board surrounded by nature for a fun and challenging workout that will leave you feeling calm, refreshed and more connected.
Every Saturday from 27 May 2023 to 10 September 2023 7.30am – 9.00am.
Pillaton Hall Farm is pleased to offer Paddleboard Yoga on our open water pool.
- Our fully qualified yoga instructor will guide you through a relaxing yoga session, helping you to refresh your mind, body and soul.
- Adults only.
- Maximum of 8 people per session.
- All abilities are welcome, staff will also be available to offer tips on paddleboarding.
Prices & Booking
Every Saturday 7.30am – 9.00am.
£25.00 per person, per session
Fee includes all equipment hire (wetsuit, helmet, safety jacket, tow float and paddleboard).
Open to campers and non-campers
Sessions can also be booked in person at the campsite office. Payment is taken at the time of booking and is non-refundable. Please be aware of the terms below.
You will need to check in at the lakeside office at 7.30 am promptly.
You will be sized up for your wetsuit (if you wish to wear one), buoyancy aid and helmet.
Please ensure that you have your swimwear on under your clothes; there is no private changing area at the side of the water.
- Maximum of 8 persons per session.
- A buoyancy aid is provided and must be worn at all times when in the water.
- Over 18’s only
- Sessions must be booked and paid for in advance.
- Sessions are non-refundable and cannot be moved to another date.
- This is an outdoor venue; please be prepared for changeable weather.
- A disclaimer form must be signed; and a safety briefing attended before the session can commence.
- You need to arrive promptly for your session time to have a safety briefing and to be sized up for your buoyancy aids.